Saturday, March 17, 2012

Awesome Resource

After playing around on google for awhile, I found this blog: Gluten Freely Frugal.  Every day it lists coupons at major drugstores for gluten free items, which is nice but the real awesome part is its Amazon Freebie of the Day.  On Thursday, I downloaded one free kindle gluten free cookbook from Amazon.  On Friday, I downloaded another one.  Today, I downloaded 2 different books that are relevant to having to live gluten free.  The one I downloaded yesterday, I'll probably delete.  It's about breakfast food, which honestly isn't my thing.  We eat Chex cereal and we're happy.  I also bought some gluten free pancake mix at Target, so we should be good there as well.  I don't really foresee my mornings ever becoming so unrushed that I'd attempt the creation of a frittata, eat it, and clean the pan before going to work.  I'll make a bunch of gluten free pancakes some weekend and freeze the extra so we can microwave it on a weekday.

No comments:

Post a Comment